The T-CAT is safe, comfortable and with the highest level of guarantees
You get the same guarantees as your handwritten signature
Reduce processing times
It allows you to sign large numbers of documents, even neglected
It protects the environment
This greatly reduces the amount of paper and files used in traditional processes
ICT Area Coordinator
"The T-CATs have allowed the electronic signature to be safely incorporated into our procedures, favoring the digital transformation of our activity"
they use it for us
registration entities T-CAT
Identification in portals and applications
Allows you to identify yourself as a public worker in front of all portals
Signature of documents and emails
Allows you to sign documents and emails from wherever and whenever you want
Secures devices and applications
Makes websites and applications more secure
The electronic signature is equal to the handwritten signature with all the legal and technical guarantees
Speed up any procedure
Being able to process from anywhere at any time speeds up the time spent on processing
Identifies the attributes of the holder
The T-CAT allows you to indicate to the organization to which you belong and, if you want, add the position
Registration entities T-CAT
Issue T-CAT certificates for the body and for all public entities that depend on it organically or territorially
In accordance with the European Regulation on electronic identification and trusted services
AOC certificates are in line with current European regulations
We accompany you in this digital leap
Digital transformation is inevitable, but we know that it is not at all easy to throw yourself into a vacuum. That is why, from the AOC, we will be by your side at all times to make the most of this jump and enjoy it together
Courses, tutorials and seminars that will help you to start the service
Method and best practices
Do not force the citizen to travel to the Post Office because the postman has not found it at home
Continuous support from the AOC in order to make the leap together. If you need it, we will be there to help you
Inseparable companions of the T-CAT
Integration of identity services
Easily use your certificates
Centralization of electronic signature management
Sign from anywhere at any time
How to apply for the service
Personal requirements: in order to obtain the T-CAT, the future holder must be linked to the Catalan public administration that requests the T-CAT on his behalf.
Functional requirements: in the case of administrative staff, the applicant for their certificate must be a user of theEACAT
In the event that you are a healthcare entity (SISCAT Network, Shared Clinical History, Electronic Prescription, etc.) and you need an application certificate, you only need to fill in the application certificate form that you will find in the next link and send to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or through the generic instance of the AOC in order to be managed. (Important, you do not need to apply for EACAT membership)
Technical requirements: See the Portal of support of the T-CAT
Application / renewal process
The issuance of digital certificates is one of the functions of the AOC Consortium, aimed at providing digital certificates to the Catalan public administrations.
The summary of the steps to follow is the one described in the options below depending on the specific case:
Option 1: The entity is a user of the EACAT and has digital certificates of the AOC Consortium
- Access to EACAT: Procedures / Provider AOC Consortium / Digital Certification Service / T-CAT: Submission of subscriber form.
- Submit Updated Subscriber List - Every time you make changes to the Organization, you'll need to submit that updated listing.
- It is mandatory to send the subscriber form every 2 years to guarantee security procedures.
- The AOC Consortium will grant permissions to the people indicated in the subscriber form and will notify the entity.
- Apply for the certificates through EACAT: Procedures / Provider AOC Consortium / Digital Certification Service / T-CAT: sol. and renew. personal certificates or device.
- The AOC Consortium or its T-CAT Registration Entity will issue them and deliver to the person in charge of the service who will be responsible, through the subscriber's folder, for proceeding to execute the process for the delivery of the PIN and PUK codes via email and will sign the delivery sheet to the holder.
Option 2: The entity is not yet an EACAT user and does not have digital certificates from the AOC Consortium
- Sign up as an EACAT user
- That the EACAT manager who designates the entity creates the users and assigns them the permissions to operate with digital certificates.
- Send signed the Subscriber's file I la certificate application documentation of the persons who appear on the card, digitally signed, at the address email@example.com or signed by mail by the following address: Digital Certification Services (SCD) Carrer Tànger, 98 (Baixos) , Interface Building 22 @ - 08018 - Barcelona; and the AOC Consortium will issue and deliver the digital certificates and pin and puk codes by post, in separate submissions.
- The AOC Consortium will grant permissions to the people indicated on the card and notify the entity so that the next application can be made in full through the EACAT.
Note 1: The period of delivery of the certificates issued by the registration entity of the AOC Consortium is a maximum of 16 working days from the date of arrival of the properly filled and signed documentation, except for the certificates of pseudonym and representative that it will be a maximum of 20 working days. In case you opt for urgent service, the term will be four working days and is limited to five requests per us per week. In the case of certificates of pseudonym and representing the urgency will only apply to renewals or in case of loss, theft, etc.
Note 2: in case the entity cannot be a user of the EACAT, it will have to use the sending by electronic mail or postcard.
Test certificates are certificates that are used, as the name implies, for testing with developing applications and portals, and may be from two different environments, the production environment or the environment. of pre-production.
What is the difference between pre-production and production test certificates?
The test certificates of pre-production they are certified to perform tests in the pre-production environment and are customizable, that is, users request them with the data they want to appear there (name, surname, email, url, etc. according to interest). Its delivery time is the same as the actual certificates, that is, about 16 days from the moment of delivery of the properly filled documentation and they have cost the Service Amount). (see Service Amount)
These test certificates need a pre-production environment-specific public key, which will be submitted along with the certificates.
The test certificates of production they are certified for testing in the production environment and are certified with generic data, and they are sent to the user within a maximum of 2 working days once the application is properly filled out and signed digitally.
These certificates are free of charge to the user except they require cryptographic cards since they have an additional cost (see Amount of the Service).
The public keys of this environment are those published on the AOC Consortium's website.
Who can apply?
These certificates will be able to receive all the administrations and public and private companies that develop a project directly related to the electronic signature. As for the applicant, you can be any representative of the organization or any developer.
How do you apply?
You must send the corresponding form, properly filled out and electronically signed through contact form of the T-CAT
- Application for pre-production testing certificates (I'll see service amount)
- Application for production testing certificates
How are they delivered?
In the case of production certificates, they are delivered by e-mail, except in the case of requesting a card, which will be delivered by post. In the case of pre-production certificates, they are delivered by post and public pre-production certificates by email.
How to unsubscribe?
To revoke digital test certificates, you must request their revocation. You must send the corresponding form, properly filled out and electronically signed through contact form of the T-CAT.