IdCAT has different forms but is always comfortable and secure
Certified in software for the most sensitive procedures
Maximum comfort, without installing anything and from your mobile
My Jesus Arnaiz Sancho
Head of the Department of Information Technology and Systems
"With the deployment of idCAT we have brought the City Council closer to the citizens"
They use it for us
All you need to do is get a quick online registration of your user data
Identification system based on digital certificate
A common project
The idCAT Registration Entities promote electronic administration throughout the territory
No software is required to use it
It allows you to carry out formalities with all administrations quickly and safely
It facilitates the implantation of the electronic administration between the citizens
Compatible with mobile phones
It allows use from mobile devices with total comfort
With all the guarantees
The AOC Consortium's certificates are in compliance with current European regulations
Registry entities help to achieve modern and current administration
We accompany you in this digital leap
Digital transformation is inevitable, but we know that it is not at all easy to throw yourself into a vacuum. That is why, from the AOC, we will be by your side at all times to make the most of this jump and enjoy it together
Courses, tutorials and seminars that will help you to start the service
Method and best practices
Do not force the citizen to travel to the Post Office because the postman has not found it at home
Continuous support from the AOC in order to make the leap together. If you need it, we will be there to help you
Inseparable companions of the idCAT
Integrator of digital identity services in Catalonia
Easily use your certificates
Sign from anywhere at any time
Yours must be registered with EACAT and have a user on the platform. How to have a user at EACAT with access to the AOC consortium's services catalog?
- you need to ask your user's manager to create a user for you, if you do not have one. You can check the name of it by contacting us through ours ER idCAT support portal.
Users who have to process the documentation related to the idCAT service must have the EACAT "Request for AOC services" permission.
- If you are already an idCAT Registration Entity (certificate) and you want to be a Mobile idCAT Registration Entity check out this one move over.
- If you are not already an idCAT Registration Entity you need to follow these steps:
Access to the EACAT platform - Procedures - Provider AOC Consortium - AOC Services request - submission IDCAT Registration Entity Card. Download the file of the Documentation section of the submission file, fill it out, sign it electronically and send it through the same platform. This card will accept the general conditions of the AOC Consortium and the specific conditions of provision of the ER idCAT service that involve the constitution as an idCAT Registration Entity (certificate and mobile)).
Once your application has been accepted, the constitution process will consist of the following parts:
- Fill in the necessary documentation.
- Request from the EACAT the idCAT operator certificates by the staff of the entity that will provide the idCAT service.
- Train the operators who will provide the idCAT service. The AOC Consortium will contact the entity to manage their training.
- Assign permissions to the operators through the service of Open Via, in the section of Digital Services of Catalonia, to be able to issue idCAT Mobile.