In compliance with Directive 2009/136 / EC, developed in our system by article 22.2 of the Law on Information Society Services (LSSI) and following the instructions of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, we proceed to inform you in detail of the use made of our website.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small files, which are stored in the browser of each user so that the server remembers them when they return to the web page. This information does not reveal your identity, but it does allow you to be identified as a specific user and can store information related to the frequency with which you visit the website, your browsing preferences or the information that interests you the most. Which allows us, every time you access www.aoc.cat, to improve the quality and usability of our website.
Below we inform you in detail of the cookies that can be installed from the website www.aoc.cat. Depending on your browsing, all or only some of the cookies indicated may be installed.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
Analytical cookies: Google Analytics cookies
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google. Inc., a Delaware company whose head office is located at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
Google may pass this information on to third parties when required by law, or when such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. In these cases, Google will not associate your IP address with any other information that is available to you.
By using this website, you consent to the processing of data about you by Google in the manner and for the purposes set out above. The exercise of any right must be done through direct communication with Google.
To opt out of being crawled by Google Analytics across all websites you can check out http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Nom: _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz, _utmv
Provider: Google Analyitics
Purpose: The purpose of these cookies is to establish the connection with the Google.com service whose security policy is https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/privacy Google Analytics cookies generate a user identifier, which is used to detect how many times the user has visited this web page, calculate when a session has ended, the origin and the keywords. Likewise, it also records when it was the first and last time that the user visited the website www.aoc.cat.
- _utma active for a period of 2 years
- _utmz active for 6 months
Cookies on other AOC Consortium websites
On other sites of the AOC Consortium, third-party cookies are installed on all visitors, even if they are not users registered on the corresponding platforms:
AOC Consortium on Twitter. Cookies: guest_id, __ UTMA, __ UTMB, __ utmc, __ utmz, original_referer and _twitter_sess. Its purpose is described in the Twitter privacy page.
AOC Consortium on LinkedIn. Cookies: jsessionid, visit, bcookie, S-LI-IDC, L1e, X-LI-IDC, _qca, RT, __ UTMA, __ UTMB, __ utmc, __ utmz, __ utmv, leo_auth_token, lang. Its purpose is described on the LinkedIn cookie page.
Configuration of the user person to avoid Cookies
Accordingly, you can block cookies through your browser configuration tools or you can configure your browser to be notified when a server wants to save a cookie:
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, in the menu option Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings. To find out more visit:http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookieshttp://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- If you use Firefox, in the menu option Tools> Options> Privacy> Cookies. To find out more visit:http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- If you use Chrome, in the Options> Advanced Options> Privacy section. To find out more visit:http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- If you use Opera , in the Security and Privacy option, you can configure the browser. To find out more visit:http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies