In compliance with Directive 2009/136 / EC, developed in our ordinance by article 22.2 of the Law of Information Society Services (LSSI) and following the instructions of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, we proceed to inform you in detail of the use that is made on our website.
What is a cookie?
Cookies are small files, which are stored in each user's browser so that the server remembers that user when they relate to the web page. This information does not reveal your identity, but it does allow you to identify yourself as a specific user and may store information related to how often you visit the webpage, your browsing preferences or that information that interests you the most. Which allows us, each time you access www.aoc.cat, to improve the quality and usability of our website.
Then we inform you in detail of the cookies that can be installed from the website www.aoc.cat. Depending on your browsing, all or only some of the indicated cookies may be installed.
THIRD PARTY COOKIES
Analytical cookies: Google Analytics cookies
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google. Inc., a Delaware company whose head office is located at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View, California, CA 94043, United States ("Google").
Google may pass this information on to third parties when required by law, or when such third parties process the information on Google's behalf. In these cases, Google will not associate your IP address with any other information that is available to you.
By using this website you consent to the processing of your information by Google in the manner and for the purposes indicated above. The exercise of any right must be made through direct communication with Google.
To opt out of being crawled by Google Analytics across all websites you can check out http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Name: _utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz, _utmv
Provider: Google Analyitics
Purpose: The purpose of these cookies is to establish a connection with the Google.com service whose security policy is https://www.google.es/intl/es/policies/privacy Google Analytics cookies generate a user ID, which is used to detect how many times the user has visited this website, calculate when a session has ended, the origin of the user and the keywords . It also records when it was the first and last time the user visited the website www.aoc.cat.
- _utma active for a period of 2 years
- _utmz active for 6 months
Cookies on other AOC Consortium websites
Elsewhere in the AOC Consortium, third-party cookies are installed on all its visitors, even if they are not registered users on the corresponding platforms:
AOC Consortium on Twitter. Cookies: guest_id, __ UTMA, __ UTMB, __ utmc, __ utmz, original_referer and _twitter_sess. Its purpose is described in the Twitter privacy page.
AOC Consortium on LinkedIn. Cookies: jsessionid, visit, bcookie, S-LI-IDC, L1e, X-LI-IDC, _qca, RT, __ UTMA, __ UTMB, __ utmc, __ utmz, __ utmv, leo_auth_token, lang. Its purpose is described on the LinkedIn cookie page.
User configuration to prevent cookies
Accordingly, you can block cookies through your browser configuration tools or you can configure your browser to be notified when a server wants to save a cookie:
- If you use Microsoft Internet Explorer, in the menu option Tools> Internet Options> Privacy> Settings. To know more visit:http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookieshttp://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
- If you use Firefox, in the menu option Tools> Options> Privacy> Cookies. To know more visit:http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
- If you use Chrome, in the Options> Advanced Options> Privacy section. To know more visit:http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
- If you use Opera , in the option of Security and Privacy, you can configure your browser. To know more visit:http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies