The AOC Consortium is finalizing preparations for the launch of a new e-NOTUM citizenship portal that it has been preparing for the past few months. This new portal is part of the creation of a new one Design system for all AOC services offered to citizens and businesses through different user organizations and has been working on the redesign of different services: Electronic Headquarters, idCAT, Decidim, Representa and e-NOTUM, among others.
A comprehensive review of the portal has been carried out to make it more usable and accessible, with a design, structuring and nomenclature focused on citizenship and with a major improvement such as the transition towards a single portal. In this way, the e-NOTUM goes from having a notification mailbox for each user of the service to a single mailbox, where people, once logged in, will find all the notifications that any issuing entity, e-user -NOTUM, have been sent to him.
The new portal, among others, will incorporate the following improvements:
- More user-friendly and usable state nomenclature
- Revise legal texts to adapt them to a plainer language
- Highlight metadata that provides more information to lists and emails
- Filters considered more useful by citizens
- Integration with Representa
- Integration companies aggregating notifications via API
- Allow processing attended
You can check the prototype of the new portal and access more information in the post published a few weeks ago: New citizenship portal eNOTUM.
The planned schedule for the start-up of the project is as follows:
- Development environment: November 2
- Pre-production environment: November 30
- Production environment: December 20
Implications for integrators
The launch of the new citizenship portal will be transparent to the integrations, given that it does not imply any change in the integrations carried out. In this regard, comment on the following:
- states: although in the citizenship portal the states are different, adapting to plain language, in terms of messaging, there will be no changes, the translation being the following:
- In term > Deposited
- Open > Accepted
- Due > Rejected
- Rejected in Dehú > Rejected
- XML evidence of acceptance by representatives or processing attended: it will contain the information of who has practiced the notification apart from the original addressee, as well as the evidence of the consultation with the Representative, although, for the purposes of the integrations, it will not involve any changes, given that this is presented as a closed element for its integrity.
- Callbacks: Currently, there is no information on who practices the notification, but we will add it in case you want to process this information, role of the practitioner (recipient, representative, authorized official)
We are currently working on a new messaging, version 4.0, which includes the following improvements:
- New notification cancellation operation
- New recipient identifier types for EU residents
- Access levels according to EIDAS regulations: instead of the current PPAS and CERT, we will use the ALT, SUBSTANTIAL and LOW access levels.
- Simplification of notification states: The VIEWED state is removed and the REJECTED WITHOUT ACCESS and REJECTED WITHOUT ACTION states will become EXPIRED.
- Citizen identification exclusively through VALId.
- New user profiles:
- Representative: will allow a user to act on behalf of another natural or legal person by consulting the representations registered in the Representa service.
- Official Ability: will allow designated officials to open notifications from interested parties who wish to do so. Either by spontaneous appearance at the body issuing the notification or by insufficient means.
We plan to publish it during the month of November 2023.
We take this opportunity to remind you of the calendar for removing obsolete versions:
- v3.0: End 2024
- v3.1: End 2025
- v3.2: End 2026