Catalog of municipal procedures
Common and standardized catalog of procedures for local entities in Catalonia
Antecedents In accordance with article 10 of Law 29/2010, of 3 August, on the use of electronic media in the public sector of Catalonia, local bodies must provide information to the public on the procedures that are theirs. interest and, in particular, that which refers to the legal and technical requirements, specifying the terms and the meaning of the silence. In this sense, since the approval of Law 11/2007 on electronic access of citizens to public services, local administrations have carried out various initiatives to identify and systematize this information. This task of cataloging the different procedures that are made available to the public has been reinforced in recent times for two laws of great depth: Law 19/2014, on transparency, access to public information and good governance and, above all, , Law 39/2015 of the Common Administrative Procedure of Public Administrations, which repeals Law 11/2007 on electronic access of citizens to public services, and which has been in force since October 2, 2016. With this background, In recent months, the AOC Consortium, following the principle of cooperation and collaboration recognized by Law 29/2010, has promoted a working group made up of technicians from the provincial councils of Barcelona, Girona, Lleida and Tarragona to share strategies and generate common organizational and technological solutions, and the first task taken by this working group is to draw up a common catalog of procedures to make it available to local bodies in Catalonia, in this version 1.2 adapted to theLaw 39/2015 on the Common Administrative Procedure of Public Administrations. Objectives and scope The working group for the elaboration of a catalog of procedures common to Catalan local bodies agreed as objectives:
- Prepare a catalog that covers, in a first phase, the bulk of the procedures that all councils have. In a second phase, the procedures required by certain councils will be addressed depending on the size or territorial particularities.
- Make a proposal adapted to Law 39/2015 of the Common Administrative Procedure of Public Administrations, which can be constantly updated from a regulatory point of view.
- To promote, from the elaboration of the catalog of procedures, the use of the Catalog of data and interoperable documents regulated by art. 21 by Law 29/2010.
- The development of standard service charters that can include these procedures, so that councils can have it as a reference when implementing their transparency portal.
Taking advantage of these works, and linked to the law 19/2014 of transparency and good governance, as well as to the Law 39/2015 of the Common Administrative Procedure of the Public Administrations, it has thought opportune to advance in the incorporation of these changes in the catalog of existing procedures in the AOC's e-TRAM electronic processing solution in different phases:
- First semester 2017: Adaptation to the law 39/15 of the current procedures on the new forms and forms, and the deployment of the new forms and forms to the existing procedures on e-TRAM.
- Second semester 2017: creation of new procedures in the e-TRAM defined under the common catalog standards.
The final results of this working group were as follows:
- Analysis and definition of more than 100 municipal procedures
- Definition of the model of the descriptive file to describe the procedures appropriate to Law 39/2015
- Publication of the catalog of municipal procedures in a document PDF
- Work to incorporate these procedures into the e-TRAM solution (in different phases and during 2017).
Catalog of municipal procedures 1.-Model of description file of the procedure To describe each of the procedures, a file form has been prepared with the following descriptive fields:
- Name of the procedure
- Competent / Responsible body
- Processing area
- Thematic classification
- Who can ask for it
- Processing channels
- Period of the year in which it can be requested
- Application deadline
- Payment methods
- Data and documents
- Forms of the procedure
- Average resolution time
- Administrative silence
- Routes of claim
- Other information of interest
2.-Classification of the procedures The set of municipal procedures has been grouped by functional areas according to the following criteria:
- Attention to the citizenry
- Sport, culture and leisure
- Treasury, taxes, fees and public prices
- Census inhabitants
- Public health
- Water and sewerage services
- Cemetery services
- Public transport and mobility services
- Urbanism, activities and the environment
- Public road
Open Administration Blog
- [External] Intervention scheduled at the Civil Registry services of Via Oberta for July 05 between 16:30 and 20:00.
- [External] Intervention scheduled in the services of Criminal History and Sexual Offenses of the Ministry of Justice of Via Oberta for the day July 04 between 17:30 and 00:30
- Have you made the adjustments for consumption of personal income tax 2020 and 2021?