The mobile idCAT is the identification and signature system based on the delivery of a single-use code sent to the mobile phone. It has many advantages:
- It allows you to identify yourself from any mobile, tablet or computer
- No password or PIN required
- It does not require the installation of any kind of software
- It is a secure system and does not expire over time
- It's a free service.
And also, Signing up is very quick and easy. In less than a minute you can get the Mobile idCAT from the web www.idcatmobil.cat.
If a citizen who is already registered with idCAT Mòbil asks you for help, but it appears to him error when trying to use it, below are the most common error reasons and how they can be resolved:
- The SMS is not received. If after entering the data it appears on the screen that a text message will be received, but it is not received after a few minutes:
- Consult our website of State of Services to check if there is a general incident affecting the reception of SMS.
- Check that you have not blocked SMS from some senders or that your mobile does not have any telephone SPAM blocking software.
- Add mobile 600 12 47 12 to the contact list and try again.
- That the citizen contact his telephone operator to verify that they are not blocking the SMS input from the mobile phone 600 12 47 12.
- There is a problem with your ID and/or phone number. Check that the ID and phone number provided are associated. If, for example, the mobile phone number has been changed or it is associated with a relative, it will be necessary modify the mobile idCAT data.
- The mobile number must be a numeric value. Check that there are no blank spaces before or after the mobile number.
This information is collected in the FAQ Error reasons when using idCAT Mobile.