Once closed in 2022, we share with you how the training process went during the past year.
If during 2021 we trained 1.523 people, this last year we have arrived 3.580 people. More than double the number of people we did in '21 !!!.
The trainings have been done on:
- Els Services of the AOC Consortium: eTauler, e-Contractació, iArchiu, Via Oberta, eNotum, Representa, EACAT and eTRAM. Every month training has been done for all these services, except for the months with a holiday period.
- Course of Operators of idCAT Registration Entities, with a periodicity of 1 or 2 courses per month.
- We decide Catalonia
- Ethical mailbox
- The service that has had the most demand has been the eTRAM service with 130 people in the June training and the Representa with 126 people in the May session.
- October was the month in which more people attended the trainings: 581 people and March the least: 297 people
- With regard to the Course for Operators of idCAT Registry Entities, 14 courses were held where 296 people obtained the course certificate.
In November and December, the first call was made for the Decidim Catalunya and Bústia ética courses, which were attended by 53 and 65 people respectively.
We remind you that you can take the courses and webinars which you will find in the AOC Campus. The courses for the next months have already been published.